Every now and then a video hits the internet that captivates the attention of the masses. It’s “well produced”, people speak with accents which makes North American’s believe they are smart, and hindsight hole filling makes it easy to be sucked into the premise.
The COVID-19 Genocide of 2020 is one of these videos. So, let’s deal with it step-by-step, claim-by-claim.
The video opens with a quote from Robert F Kennedy Jr.
I know, you hear the name Kennedy and you’re instantly transported to a time of the original RFK, JFK, and America’s most celebrated family.
RFK Jr was a respected environmentalist. He did some great work. In the 90’s though, he was swayed by some research into vaccines. Here, we see the fall of an otherwise noteworthy individual, just the same as we’ve seen it with so many others once the internet really started cooking.
He became a leading conspiracy theorist on vaccines, constantly chirping about thermisol.
It’s been known for awhile now that the active issue with vaccines is allergy and administration. That’s why there are some harsh reactions.
It’s also scientifically proven (a really long time ago) that you can take elements of aluminum and other substances, extract the damaging parts and be left with something positive.
I say aluminum because that’s RFK’s latest boogeyman but in 6 months of infant vaccines, a baby gets only half of the amount of aluminum that the same baby gets from breast feeding.
We breathe in aluminum every day at greater rates than in vaccines, and that’s because it is naturally occurring in soil, air, water, etc. But people picture a Coke can being injected in their kids and freak out.
Remember, every family has a black sheep. Apparently, RFK Jr is that sheep.
COVID-19 was Planned
After the quote by RFK Jr, it is suggested that COVID-19 was “long pre-planned”.
COVID-19 wasn’t pre-planned in documents and simulation exercises. It was planned FOR.
There are a lot of Coronaviruses that range from HCoVs (the common cold) to MERS (the deadliest so far but with low transmissibility).
Science saw the deadly effects of Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS and they warned governments to plan but were all but ignored. It’s a sad truth that we humans from the top down just don’t deal with long-term possible threats well (read the linked papers too). We shuffle them aside out of convenience, but government should be the one institution and collection of people that don’t do so.
The Pandemic Response team that Obama put together and Trump gutted had Coronaviruses on their radar.
They planned for this event and other events as well (a mutated HIV, a really bad flu, the return of Ebola, etc). The scientific community was shouting from the rooftops that a pandemic was coming.
No, science wasn’t building a pandemic, they were building infrastructure to fight a pandemic while looking at the science of it all. Bill Gates has been a popular figure for anti-COVID activists. However, Bill Gates has committed more resources into public health than any one man in history. With Melinda, their foundation is planning to lose a lot of money in an effort to help the world get through this pandemic.
Here is a simple Google Search with endless resources from papers to media links that show you how much Bill Gates has invested and that he is willing to lose mass amounts of his wealth to help us.
Last point is, not one of these documents are sources listed in the video actually mention COVID-19. It’s why in the first minute the quote, “… in order to provide detailed instructions on how the ‘COVID-19’ pandemic is to be used …” has COVID-19 in quotes. Legally, it. gives them cover but to someone stuck in an echo-chamber of conspiracies, it proves that there was knowledge before hand.
I love the digital currency debate. The premise is that COVID-19 is being used as a way of removing cash from the money train. This is simply not true, even though it wouldn’t really matter. Cash holds no real value, just perceived. It’s not backed by gold or any other standard.
That aside, cash is used primarily for payments under $25, but digital (debit, credit, etc) is catching up. Our monetary system has always been in a state of evolution; barter to gold to cash to digital. As our technological advancements continue, we’ll adapt our discoveries to make finances easier.
I run a business, and thank God I run everything through digital as I couldn’t imagine the accounting involved with heavy cash use.
A cashless society is likely to arrive at some point, but it won’t be because of a pandemic; it’ll be because cash will become the horse and buggy of the 21st century.
The argument that every move made is toward totalitarianism has been around for an extremely long time. That’s because, much of our current democracy was derived from such an institution and many governments exist today that use this tactic of governance as they are deeply routed in a lack of evolution.
Totalitarianism essentially means a restriction of individual rights to the state and the removal of opposition. However, that fate is, in my most humble of opinions, overblown. As we evolve we find new ways to destroy each other. The atom bomb is a great example of this. So, as we continue to go down the rabbit hole of denial and conspiracies, the very people rallying against the machine are those who force the creation of more laws.
However, democracy will not die at the feet of totalitarianism because to do so would be to complete an inconceivable mission to overthrow the people. This isn’t 1940’s Germany. The removal of opposition would trigger the largest joint protest in a country’s history because of the access to information and the ability to plan.
Simply put, there are more of us than there are of them and we need to never forget that.
The lovely old lady states that the WHO changed its pandemic criteria in advance so that it could declare a pandemic on spurious grounds. Spurious? Sounds serious. Well, it depends who you ask.
The WHO says they never changed the definition of a pandemic, but merely the description of such, and that description did not alter policy. They have, of course, altered documentation as they learn more about pandemics and as science advanced but the pandemic phase definitions haven’t changed.
The WHO’s six-point pandemic phase determinations does not correlate with clinical severity but rather with the likelihood of disease occurrence. This point has received widespread attention and criticism. I think, in these cases, we want to be proactive—instead of reactive—so this makes sense to me.
You may see it differently, but with COVID-19 in particular, being proactive is what caused initial projections to be wrong, which makes them right.
The worst-case scenario numbers that were delivered in March 2020 were based on immediate inaction. Originally the rate of death was 3.4–3.8% in the worst case scenario. It’s lower because of proactive planning. The numbers have been revised as action has been taken. This seems logical to me.
Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Besides having a name no Canadian or American can pronounce, which to some is scary, Tedros heads the WHO.
To call him a terrorist and genocidist (I don’t think that’s even a real word) is hyperbole at best. These allegations stem from his health organization under the oppressive government in Ethiopia, classifying a cholera outbreak as acute watery diarrhea. Dr. Ghebreyesus says that the classification of cholera is acute diarrhea, which is true, and that the term used did not change the response.
People also don’t like that he said China did a great job dealing with COVID-19. I’d say, given that China was ground zero and isn’t even in the top 50 countries for cases or deaths, and with the support they’ve given the global health community touted by Canadian and American scientists, he seems right.
But, we the people, always need a boogeyman and because of Jabba the Trump, China is the latest country coming to getchu! That’s not to say China is above reproach … God no. But, in this case they have supported the global efforts to crush SARS CoV-2.
5G and COVID-19
Yawn! This subject has been beaten to death. Before 5G was the ultimate evil, so was wifi, 4G, 3G, microwaves, LTE, the TV, and the radio. This is simply a lack of understanding about non-ionizing millimeter-wave technology.
5G didn’t cause COVID-19 just like the radio didn’t cause the Spanish Flu (yes, the conspiracies go back that far). How are we all still alive? Oh, and no, you’re not more sensitive “to the signals”, you’re more sensitive to conspiracies.
One claim made is that COVID-19 measures allowed the government to speed up 5G rollout. That’s simply untrue. Like most other industries, 5G rollout was upended. The roll out is still on track but experienced delays.
Take a moment and think rationally. If 5G is built to kill us, why is there not a direct correlation between the towers and excess deaths? Sure, there was a fake chart floating around but all that illustrator did was mark 5G towers where COVID-19 cases were high and not mention the towers where the cases were low.
Comparing the Symptoms
This video claims that the symptoms of COVID-19 mirror those of exposure to electromagnetic radiation (EMR).
First though, keep in mind that EMR/EMF reactions called EHS have never been able to be independently verified by any country through any measure such as toxicological or physiological. COVID-19 has been verified through all testing.
Symptoms of “EMR”:
- burning sensations
Neurasthenic and vegetative
- concentration difficulties
- dizziness, nausea
- heart palpitation
- digestive disturbances
Symptoms of COVID-19:
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
- difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- chest pain or pressure
- loss of speech or movement
So, yes, there are some commonalities, but that’s the nature of viruses, diseases, and conditions. Many have similar properties but the variances is where the concern should be. What a disingenuous and purposefully misleading statement to make.
The video lost me at this point but I continued on and tried to hear them out.
The COVID-19 Vaccine
The video talks about forced or mandatory vaccinations and a link to Bill Gates.
This may be the case if the pandemic continues despite issuing the vaccine. It’s sensical and scary at the same time.
Sensical in that if we release a vaccine and not enough people take it, the vaccine could be rendered useless and we could see a huge spike in deaths.
Scary in that vaccines aren’t perfect so some will not have favourable reactions. Challenges include unique immune systems, allergies and properly administration are real, and they’re working on them.
Exemptions will apply but I guess the question is, why wouldn’t they do this if a vaccine comes out and the number of deaths continue to increase? Why is it that we believe us, with our lack of medical knowledge are qualified to make a judgement on this subject?
Most people don’t even understand how vaccines work or what’s actually in them but somehow feel qualified to know whether they should be taken or not. A lot of parents will use antidotal stories to sway emotional opinion.
The fact of the matter remains. Vaccines have are a net gain while COVID-19 is a net loss. We have some challenges ahead of us to make them better just as scientists had more challenges in front of them 10 years ago.
There are certain comments that make people freak out. Here are some in this video.
“This is the electronic enslavement of humanity.”
This is the evolution of convenience, safety, and medical advancement. I can see how this could be scary but as long as we keep our leaders in check like the US just did with Trump, we’ll be fine. All of the claims about the chip aren’t mentioned anywhere, and would be reverse engineered while called out immediately.
“These COVID vaccines are not following normal trial procedures and are being rushed out in case the pandemic hoax peters out too soon to convince people to take the vaccine.”
It took them 4 years to do with HIV, what they did with the first 4 stages of virus response in 2 months with SARS CoV-2. It’s called advancement, you tool.
“Humanity is in extreme and imminent danger.”
Actually, there is no OR here; she’s right. Humanity is in danger, but not from this. Our greatest enemies are misinformation like this grossly unintelligent video, climate change, threats from space, and the potential counter-balances of nature such as Yellowstone blowing.
“The perpetrators are …”
You’re listing off every single conspiracy nut-bar’s boogeymen in one video to conjure up fear. You notice how every single person listed could be seen as left leaning? Weird, right?
This video touts a draconian future being imposed by these people but yet, suggests draconian measures against them with no proof.
This video make a lot of claims that, without context, can seem scary. Some of those are:
- Secret government programs researching COVID-19 and 5G. They weren’t secret. They were just not sensationalized. Some of the science was secret but that’s only because you don’t want to release half baked science to the world if you don’t have to. This is common in the application of science across the board. We don’t hear about the failed lab tests because, while documented, they don’t matter unless they do, which is unpredictable.
- Doctors receive no training on EMR. Yeah, because it’s not a recognized condition as it hasn’t been verified to even exist. If it ever is, they will be trained.
- Privacy concerns such as surveillance and facial recognition are mentioned. These technologies have grown privately and publicly amongst companies and governments. Your phone is the best way to track you. They can find out whatever they want if they wanted to. I don’t know if the government is tracking me, and I don’t care. I, for one, believe that as long as they stay out of my home, I’m good. Bring on the cameras to put away the criminals easier. Bring on the chips that allow me to not have to carry a wallet, cash or anything else I can be jumped for. Install bomb detection in door frames. Rock on. Just don’t come into my home and we’re good. That’s personal opinion though.
- Chemtrails! Good fucking God! So now the people behind this video don’t understand temperate and atmospheric pressure? What a credible source.
- Cell phones cause COVID-19 like symptoms and that’s why so many are sick. Really? Chad has very little cell phone use and 1543 cases. The Central African Republic has very little cell phone coverage and plenty of cases. Somalia has one of the lowest cell phone ownership rates in the world and they have 4229 cases. Same for South Sudan with 2943 total cases. Also, how do you explain the fact that I don’t have COVID-19 and I spend 7.5 hours per day on an average work day on my phone. I also have 17 5G connectivity devices in my home and dozens of cell phones at my office.
- Illegal legislation. Good Lord, here we go with a claim so easily debunked a child could write this blog. There is no such thing as illegal legislation. That is why democracy has opposition installed. There is questionable legislation like the sensical nature of mid-roll lockdowns, but that’s a far cry from illegal.
- Concentration camps. I’m not even going to bother with this claim much. The camps being set up are for the benefit of our healthcare workers and those with COVID-19. They’re setup in case the medical infrastructure becomes too taxed. This is literally the response the government should be exploring. In a year or two, let’s talk about all the torture, rape, murder, and enslavement that exists in these camps. My bet, there’s not a lot to talk about.
- General COVID-19 claims. The video makes a lot of general COVID-19 claims that I have addressed in previous articles here and here.
- 10’s of Thousands of Doctors confirm it’s all a hoax. Hard eye roll … oh look, a brain! A lot of doctors have come out against particular measures taken—some making sense and some just wanting their 15 seconds of fame—but a hoax, this is not and that is proven through the thousands upon thousands of stories you can find online like this one. Or, you know, you could listen to the actual experts trusted with public health. Either way.
- No deaths in Ireland and only “hot” symptomatic individuals are contagious. Good Lord. Please, someone put me out of my misery. Why am I doing this to myself? People that teach and study at Harvard are kinda smart, right?
This video is full of hyperbole and gross inaccuracies that I hope no one takes it seriously. This woman and RFK Jr should be arrested and tried for crimes against humanity.
Their numbers are wrong. Their statements are often wrong. The entire video shows a complete misunderstanding of healthcare and process. Of the statements they do get right, they skew the context.
Now, that’s not to say that response to this pandemic has been perfect. There are a lot of issues, but that’s what happens when we ignore the experts and pretend we’re invincible. When this is all said and done, a lot will have to change, but that doesn’t mean the illuminati are in control of a virus.
Just wait until a highly transmissible virus like SARS CoV-2 meets MERS. Then we’ll see where you stand on the debate. The Black Death happened once before, there’s no saying it won’t happen again. While you’re too busy denying it, you’ll be dead.
But the music is scary and the who doesn’t like old ladies, am I right?